Improvements for menus and the HUD.
- Main Files: FixNotesForSkyUI SKSE64 2.0.17 and 2.0.19
- Main Files: Remove QuickSave Button
- Options: 1b - Save-Load-etc, MCM renamed
While quicksaving is not actually broken as the mod page claims (more about that here), I personally like the re-ordering and decluttering of the Pause menu. The mod includes the Flashing Savegame Fix for SkyUI.
- Main Files: Opt. 1 - Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
- Main Files: Opt. 1 - Modified Vanilla Favorites
- Main Files: Stay At System Page
- Main Files: RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16
- Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):
- Main Files: Immersive HUD - iHUD
- Main Files: SkyHUD v090B v4
- Update Files: Patch - SkyHUD v090B »
merge with the main file
- Install: Loose Files
- Preset: None
- Install iHUD compatibility patch
- Main Files: SkyHUD - TPF Preset
- Main Files: moreHUD SE Light Master
- Double-click moreHUD in your mod order.
- Switch to the Filetree tab and rename the plugin:
- AHZmoreHUD.esl » AHZmoreHUD.esp
This is faster than ESL-ifying the ESP version.
- Main Files: moreHUD - TPF Preset
- Main Files: AMatterOfTime_v3_0_0_alpha_4
- Main Files: A Matter of Time - TPF Preset
About the mod
This is my personal preset for AMOT. It uses the slim clock widget to match the slim compass from SkyHUD and has a small 24h clock with the ingame time centered below. You can change the clock to 12h through the MCM at any time.
Installing the preset won’t prevent you from being able to configure the AMOT settings to your liking. It will only be applied if you load it through the MCM.
- Main Files: SIDT - Words Only
- ESL-ify SIDT - Special Edition.esp with SSEEdit (instructions).
- Main Files: SSIRT SE v4.1
- Background: Background - Irradiant Stars - HDR Nebula
- Perk Lines: Default
- Perk Line Colour: Default
- Constellations: HD Default
- Perk Stars: Option 2
- Dawnguard: HD Masser and Secunda and More Stars
- Vampire Background: HDR Nebula
- Main Files: Convenient Reading
- Double-click Convenient Reading in your mod order.
- Switch to the INI Files tab and select the Convenient Reading.ini.
- In Line 12 set sBookStealTextColor= to 0xFF0000.
- Hit CTRL + S to save your changes and close the window.
- Main Files: 8.4 A Quality World Map - Classic with All Roads
Additional Instructions, Part 1
- Unpack icepenguinworldmapclassic - textures.bsa through Mod Organizer 2.
- Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):
icepenguinworldmapclassic - textures.bsa
The BSA is unpacked and deleted in order to allow us to more reliably be able to find conflicting files in generated terrain LOD later on. The plugin only contains one record which is completely overwritten by the AQWM+Luminosity lighting patch.
Additional Instructions, Part 2
- Double-click A Quality World Map in your mod order.
- Switch to the Filetree tab.
- Rename the following file:
Since we just deleted the plugin, it can no longer load the INI file. By renaming it, the INI will now be loaded by the Luminosity map lighting patch (installed later on).
- Main Files: Smaller Vanilla Cursors
Obviously you can select the “Left” option if you are left-handed.
- Main Files: Sovngarde - A Nordic Font Light V8.9
- Double-click Sovngarde - A Nordic Font in your mod order.
- Switch to the Text Files tab and select the fontconfig.txt file.
- Create a new line below
fontlib "Interface\fonts_consolas.swf" into the new Line 6.
- In Line 7, change
- Close the window and click Yes when asked to save.
This way you can use Sovngarde’s font for most of the game with Dear Diary’s Consolas font for the console.
- Main Files: Main Menu Design Replacer (clean)
- Main Files: Yet Another Main Menu Replacer
- Main Files: Menu and Load Smoke Removed for ENB
This mod is now available only on Github. Because its installation is a little more involved, you can skip it if you like. All it does is add a tiny 24h clock to loading screens: Preview here.
- Download the loadingmenu.swf file from KenneyNL’s Github (click the Download button on the top right).
- Move the downloaded file to your temp folder.
- Create a new folder called Interface and move the loadingmenu.swf file inside.
- Right-click the Interface folder and select Add to archive.
- Rename the archive to KenMOD - Time On Loading Screen.
- Move the new mod to
\Your Modding Folder\ARCHIVE\MO2 Downloads\.
- In MO2, press F5 to refresh and the mod will appear in the Downloads tab.
- From there, you can install it as usual.
- Right-click KenMOD - Time On Loading Screen in your mod order and select Open in Explorer.
- Open the interface folder. Right-click inside and select New » Text Document.
- Name the file loadingmenu_settings.txt and open it.
- Paste the following inside:
// Clock settings (1 = true, 0 = false)
// Misc settings
// Static background (hides 3D model and hints, for potential spoilers)
// Turn on/off modules
- Save your changes and close the text file.
If you prefer a 12h clock, feel free to set the fourth line to
Last modified June 28, 2022