Acknowledgements for everyone involved in the creation of the guide.
- Phoenix - that’s me! - initially published the guide way back in 2017 and stuck with it ever since. I do all the writing, basically.
- Umgak is in charge of all our custom patches, conflict resolution, and consistency edits.
Past & Present Contributors
- Thanks to Step for setting up Hugo and Docsy, and creating the dark theme.
- Thanks to Kai for implementing the theme toggle so that alsa and I can use light mode.
- Thanks to Luna who set up the proper domain and Cloudflare SSL on the Hugo website for us.
- Thanks to vaecors for reminding me that Hugo would be a perfect solution and supporting us in setting it up.
- Thanks to erri120 without whom I might never have tried Github which turned out to be the perfect solution.
- Thanks to Lexy with whom I’ve enjoyed some wonderful conversations about the woes of maintaining a modding guide.
- Thanks to halgari and the Wabbajack team who have been very accommodating and supportive.
- Thanks to alt3rn1ty for their manual ESM cleaning instructions (included in the Initial Setup section).
- Thanks to Dodger for gifting me lifetime Nexus Premium and Kedavix for the Snagit license.
- Thanks to our fellow mod and guide authors: SimonMagus, VictorF, mnikjom, Nathan, Slidikins, and all the others.
- Thanks to all the wonderful people on our Discord server, particularly those who have been around and active for a long time.
- Thanks to my Patreons and everyone who donated over PayPal or by other means over the years!
Last modified June 28, 2022