These are my settings, collected with some research and testing. I am running the game at the default 60FPS – since I do have a 60Hz monitor – and because I have an NVIDIA GPU, I can use NVIDIA Profile Inspector to create special profiles with specific settings for any game.
Use these instructions only if you also have a 60Hz monitor and an NVIDIA GPU.
NVIDIA Profile Inspector Installation
- Download the latest version of NVIDIA Profile Inspector here.
- Extract the contents of the archive.
Skyrim SE Profile
- Launch NVIDIA Profile Inspector and click this little icon to open the profile settings.
- Download my custom profile from the guide’s mod page and extract it somewhere.
- Click this icon in the Inspector top bar and select Import profile(s).
- Navigate to where you extracted my profile and double-click Elder Scrolls V Skyrim SE.nip to import it.
- Close NVIDIA Profile Inspector. Done!