PLEASE NOTE: This step is optional and can be skipped completely.
Installing ENBSeries with a preset will come with a performance cost which can be adjusted by toggling ENB features.
4.1 Installing the ENB Binaries
- Download the latest ENBSeries binaries here.
- Open the archive and move the following three files into your root folder:
The enblocal.ini is by default configured the way we want it (fixes on, VSYNC / FPS lock off).
4.2 Improved ENB hotkeys (optional)
Replace the [INPUT] section in your enblocal.ini with mine below to get my recommended keybinds:
F9 - toggle ENB
F10 - open ENB config overlay
F11 - toggle FPS counter
Please note that F9 is quickload by default. I usually bind quicksave and quickload to F7 and F8.
4.3 Choose and install an ENB preset
- Below you can find a list of recommended ENB presets.
- Pick one, download it and move the following file and folder into your root folder:
SOME RECOMMENDED PRESETS
- Rudy ENB
- Natural View Tamriel ENB - NVT ENB
- Skyrim Re-Engaged ENB
- Photorealistic Tamriel - PRT ENB
- Surreal ENB - set
bUseTAA= to 0in your SkyrimPrefs.ini
- Rembrandt ENB - for Obsidian Weathers + ELFX
- Intrigued ENB
- Aequinoctium ENB - for Aequinoctium Weathers
- Mythical ENB - for Mythical Ages
- Imaginarium ENB - for Obsidian Weathers or NAT + ELFX
- Visceral ENB - for Obsidian Weathers + ELFX
- Cinematic Film Looks ENB - CFL II ENB
You can find more presets here.
IMPORTANT - SPECULAR LIGHTING FIX
Please make sure SSE Specular Lighting Fix is disabled. We installed the mod during the CORE but you should not run it with ENB.