STEP 3 - LIGHTING OVERHAUL
Place the following mods below the LIGHTING OVERHAUL separator unless instructed otherwise.
Download and install the main file.
- Double-click Embers HD in your mod order (left pane).
- Switch to the Filetree tab.
- Right-click and delete the following files / folder:
ENB Light (optional)
Download and install:
ENB Light 0.95 Release Candidate 2
ENB Light 0.95 RC2 patch 1
ENB Light 0.95 RC2 patch 2
Installation instructions – RC 2 Patch 1:
In the BAIN installer, check both options (02 – Full and 10 – MagicHandFx), then click OK (picture).
- Open the INI editor in MO2 (here).
- Switch to the SkyrimPrefs.ini tab.
- Scroll down to [Particles] and change the following value to prevent flickering:
- Click Save and close the INI editor.
This mod requires the latest versions of ENBSeries and it will cost you some frames, depending on your system.