20.1a.1 Running SSELODGen
- Launch xLODGen through Mod Organizer 2.
- Check Objects LOD, Trees LOD and Terrain LOD.
- Under Worldspaces, check all.
- Now when it comes to the specific settings, I have to admit I have literally no idea. Fortunately, LadyLexy's LOTD STEP guide includes instructions so I would recommend for everyone to head over to her guide, jump to the xLODGen section and use her recommended settings.
- Once everything is configured correctly, click Generate. This will take a while and heavily utilize your CPU.
20.1a.2 Final Steps
- Close xLODGen once the following message is returned: LOD Generator: finished (you can close this application now).
- The generated files are now located in the output folder that we set up previously.
- Navigate to
Your Modding Folder\Tools\xLODGen\SSELODGen Outputand move its contents to your temp folder. (*)
- Create a new folder 'SSELODGen Output', right-click > add to archive and install it through MO2.
- You should now untick SSE-Terrain-Tamriel in the right pane of Mod Organizer 2 or remove it completely.
(*) The files could also be in your MO2 Overwrite folder in which case you need to right-click it and select Overwrite > Create mod.
IF YOU ARE RUNNING LIGHTWEIGHT GRASS OVERHAUL
Disable Lightweight Grass Overhaul - Terrain LOD Textures in your mod order.