16.2b.1 DynDOLOD Setup
- Open the DynDOLOD mod page (yes, it's on the Classic Skyrim Nexus). Download and install the following files:
- DynDOLOD Resources SE
- Create a new folder:
Your Modding Folder\Tools\DynDOLOD.
- Open the downloaded DynDOLOD Standalone archive and move all files from the DynDOLOD folder into your new directory.
- Add both DynDOLODx64.exe and TexGen64.exe as executables to the MO2 drop-down menu. Add the argument
- Install DynDOLOD Resources SE as usual through MO2.
- FOMOD instructions below.
16.2b.2 INI Tweak
Both SSE Engine Fixes and ENBSeries are capable of fixing the Skyrim SE engine bug where tree reflections in water look like big black rectangulars. With DynDOLOD unfortunately, the distant trees are treated as object LOD, yet again resulting in bugged reflections. Disabling object LOD reflections is something of a band-aid fix but currently the best solution.
- Open the INI Editor in MO2.
- In your Skyrim.ini, edit the following line under [Water]:
- Click SAVE and close the window.