STEP 4 - TWEAKS
4.14 Simply Smaller Wolves (optional)
- Main Files – Simply Smaller Wolves
Note: The file is actually called Simply Bigger Wolves. Don’t be confused, this is a mistake on the part of the author.
Simply Smaller Wolves conflicts with the USSEP and Cutting Room Floor. We will resolve these conflicts manually.
- Run SSEEdit through Mod Organizer 2.
- Click OK in the plugin selection window to load all your mods.
- Wait until SSEEdit returns
Background loader: finished.
- Double-click SimplySmallerWolfs2.esp in the left pane to expand the plugin.
- Double-click Non-Player Character (Actor) and select the EncC06WolfSpirit record inside.
- Drag and drop all edits highlighted red from the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp column into SimplySmallerWolfs2.esp.
- Once both conflicts are resolved, the record will be displayed in green.
- Repeat the same process for the e3DemoAlphaWolf record until no more conflicts are detected.
- Close SSEEdit. Make sure only SimplySmallerWolfs2.esp shows up in the list to be saved, and that it is checked.
- Click OK to save your changes and quit.
4.20 Multiple Floors Sandboxing (optional)
- No file download necessary.
What the mod’s plugin does can also be accomplished through editing your Skyrim.ini or a console command. However simply executing the commands once ingame won’t save across restarts. Thankfully we have Autorun Console Commands to set commands to be run automatically.
- Double-click Autorun Console Commands in your mod order.
- In the Textfiles tab, select Autorun.txt and add the following two lines:
SetGS fSandboxCylinderTop 576
SetGS fSandboxCylinderBottom -576
- Click Save and close the window.