STEP 24 - DAEDRA & DRAGONS
24.2 Unique Barbas Retexture (optional)
- Main Files – Unique Barbas_SSE_1.0
The included plugin (required because Barbas doesn’t have a unique model in vanilla) also increases Barbas’ size by 50%. This can cause him to get stuck or block passages which is why I recommend reverting the edit.
- Run SSEEdit through Mod Organizer 2.
- When the plugin selection window comes up, just click OK to load your entire mod order.
- Once your mods are all loaded up, double-click UniqueBarbas.esp in the left pane.
- Double-click Non-Player Character and select DA03Barbas.
- Scroll down to NAM6 – Height which is set to 1.500000 in UniqueBarbas.esp.
- Drag the value from Skyrim.esm / the USSEP (1.000000) into the UniqueBarbas.esp column (see picture below).
- Click Yes, I’m sure when warning window shows up.
- Close SSEEdit. Only UniqueBarbas.esp should appear in the next window.
- Make sure it is checked, then click OK to save and close.
24.6 The Decayed Dragon – Durnehviir Retex (optional)
- Main Files – Durnehviir – Dragon Retex
- Run the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer (SSE – Optimise SLE Assets).