STEP 17 - DUNGEONS
- Main Files – Underground FOMOD
Note: There is no need to download the Whiterun Tower Fix because regenerating DynDOLOD later on will correct the issue.
- Main Options: Install everything default color
- Main Files – Ruins_Clutter_Improved_SE_NMM_v3-1
- Update Files – Falmer Temple Chandelier
- Leave Install Everything selected and simply click Install.
- Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):
Note: There is a fix for the two textures inside that folder on the RCI mod page, however I personally prefer those from Riften in High Definition which is why I recommend deleting these textures. If you skipped Riften in High Definition, the textures from Noble Skyrim will be shown ingame.
17.9 CC’s Enhanced Ore Veins (optional)
- Main File – Enhanced Ore Veins – 2K – 7.2
- Stone Color: Grey
- Type: Normal
- Mined Ores: Keep Old Ones
- Ingots: No new ingots
- Patches: Hearthfire
- Format: ESL
- Double-click CC’s Enhanced Ore Veins in your mod order.
- Switch to the Filetree tab.
- Rename the plugin’s file extension:
Note: This is faster than ESL-ifying the ESP version.