THE PHOENIX FLAVOUR
A Modding Guide for Skyrim Special Edition
The guide contains hundreds of mods – many of them are however optional and can be skipped! There is also an entire section where you may find more mods to add your setup.
Page design was carefully crafted for best readability with a minimalistic approach and pastel colours to go easy on the eyes.
All instructions were written to be easy to understand for anyone – even if you don’t have any previous modding experience!
In no part will the guide ever stray far from vanilla and the Elder Scrolls lore. Mods were selected to improve the core game and integrate seamlessly.
On our server you can request support if you struggle with any part of the guide as well as chat about the guide, modding and life in general.
Get all the latest about the guide and my future plans including polls where you can help shape the future of The Phoenix Flavour.
- Based on Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 and SKSE64 2.0.17.
- Frequently updated, improved and expanded.
- Features all best-practice methods common in Skyrim modding.
- Flexible enough to support low- as well as high-end systems.
- Generating high quality tree and object LOD with DynDOLOD.
- Pre-made mod and load order as well as patches for all mods are provided.