19.1 Conflict Resolution
Download and install the VISUALS Patch Pack from the guide's mod page here.
The FOMOD will guide you through the installation.
19.2 Master Patch Merge
In order to save plugin slots, we will merge all patches together. This excludes two patches that are already ESP-FE plugins and thus do not count towards the ESP / ESM limit.
19.2.1 PATCHES TO MERGE
RS Children - CRF Patch.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Alternate start Locations.esp
Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge PATCH.esp
Landscape For Grass Mods Arthmoor's Shor's Stone PATCH.esp
EEO CRF patch.esp
BDS - MM Patch.esp
AHZBetterDGEntranceSE-ELFXPatch.esp<--- if you chose ELFX
CRPatch_Visuals - Luminosity.esp<--- if you chose Luminosity
CRPatch_Visuals - ELFX.esp<--- if you chose ELFX
CRPatch_Visuals - Realistic Water Two.esp<--- if you chose RW2
19.2.2 MERGING INSTRUCTIONS
- Launch Merge Plugins Standalone through Mod Organizer 2.
- Select your Skyrim SE profile and hit OK.
- Right-click > Check all.
- Click OK.
- Wait for Merge Plugins Standalone to load up your plugins.
- Once it says Background loader finished at the bottom, you can proceed.
- Highlight all plugins you need to merge (see list above).
- Right-click > Errors > Check for errors.
- No errors should be detected. Hit Close.
- Right-click your selected plugins again > Add to merge > New Merge.
- Name: Master Patch [Merge]
- Filename: Master Patch.esp
- Switch to the Merges tab.
- Right-click your new merge > Build merge.
- A new window will come up to process the merge.
- Once it's completed, it will return the message All done! and you can hit Close.
- Close Merge Plugins Standalone and return to Mod Organizer 2.
- Refresh or restart Mod Organizer 2 and the new merge will appear at the bottom of your mod order.
- Drag the new merge to the MASTER PATCH section in your mod order and activate it.
- The merged plugin will appear at the very bottom of your mod list where it should be.
- You can now disable all merged plugins in the load order.