16.2b.1 DynDOLOD Setup
- Open the DynDOLOD mod page (yes, it's on the Classic Skyrim Nexus). Download and install the following files:
- DynDOLOD Standalone
- DynDOLOD Resources SE
- Create a new folder:
Your Modding Folder\Tools\DynDOLOD.
- Open the downloaded DynDOLOD Standalone archive and move all files from the DynDOLOD folder into your new directory.
- Add both DynDOLODx64.exe and TexGen64.exe as executables to the MO2 drop-down menu. Add the argument
- Install DynDOLOD Resources SE as usual through MO2.
- FOMOD instructions below.