This is the third part of The Phoenix Flavour.
Since this is no doubt the largest and most complex section of them all, modularity is handled differently than before. Instead of giving loads of different options, I am focusing on mods that in itself are extremely configurable and able to provide different experiences to different people through extensive mod configuration menus. The majority of the mods I recommend throughout this part of the guide remains optional.
Mods that you will be required to install during the Gameplay section:
- Relationship Dialogue Overhaul
- Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
- Even Better Quest Objectives
- Morrowloot Ultimate
- Audio Overhaul for Skyrim
By making these mods mandatory for everyone, I was able to cut the patch plugin count in half.
- Copy your Core or Core+Visuals profile in Mod Organizer 2 and rename the copy to 'The Phoenix Flavour - Gameplay'.
- Uncheck Flora Respawn Fix (installed during the Core) in your mod order. This mod is now redundant since we will install CACO.
- Custom divider for Mod Organizer 2 can be downloaded from the mod page as always.
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
Consider this an 'Open Alpha' of sorts! Extensive ingame testing and beta reading is still to be done.